Riot Games has announced their partnership with Twitch to give away free Valorant loot drops for Prime Gaming users. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to claim them.
It’s no secret that one of the most beloved features in Valorant is the weapon and attachment cosmetics, such as gun buddies. But some of these can cost up to 9000 Valorant Points, if not more. So, if you are looking to save some cash, this guide will be useful to you.
Link your Valorant account to Twitch Prime
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Riot Games account.
- Sign in to your Twitch account.
- When you log in, click your profile and go to the Connections page in settings.
- Locate the Riot Games tab, click the ‘Connect‘ button, and ‘Authorize‘.
- You can now claim your Prime Gaming Valorant Twitch loot drops.
You must complete all these steps otherwise you won’t be able to claim the rewards.
How to claim Valorant loot drops for Twitch Prime Gaming users
When your account is linked to Twitch Prime, you can start collecting the loot. Here’s how to do it:
- Once the rewards are live, go to the Valorant page on Twitch’s Prime Gaming website.
- Log in with a Twitch account that has an active Prime subscription.
- Press the ‘Claim Now’ button next to your desired reward.
- If your accounts have been linked before, the item should be automatically claimed and added to your in-game inventory for use.
Keep in mind that rewards are only available for a month before they are swapped out for new ones. So, if you miss one, it’s impossible to claim it afterward as the items expire.
Valorant Prime Gaming Rewards for January 2021
Riot Games has kicked off this year by giving away the Zoomer Pop gun buddy to Prime Gaming fans. Don’t wait until it’s gone! 🙂