Yoru was only recently released, but he’s already proving to be a very popular agent. Players have started looking for situations where they can use him to his full potential. It’s going to be interesting to see how Yoru develops further and whether he’ll be able to compete with Valorant’s other duelists.
But that’s not what we are talking about today. Instead, we’re going to take a look at some important strategies when playing as Yoru. Specifically, you’ll learn how to teleport Yoru to enemy spawn on Haven, Split, Ascent and Bind. Plus, I’ve also put together eight tricky tips to help you dominate your opponents and ultimately win matches on the Split map when playing as Yoru. Let’s go!
How to Teleport Yoru to Enemy Spawn on Haven
In order to teleport to your opponents’ base, you need to:
- Stand at the specified point (see the video in the link above) and aim at the corner of the third brick.
- After releasing Yoru’s teleport orb, it will fly directly to the enemies’ spawn!
This trick will allow you to make at least two kills and scare your opponents. Use it while it’s free!
Eight tricky Yoru teleport lineups on Split
Have you watched this video? Now memorize these top tips for playing as Yoru that I’ve put together for you.
- This teleportation will allow you to easily move from one end of the map to the other. To do this, stand as shown in the video and point your crosshair at the corner of the board. After releasing the teleport orb, it will fly through the entire map, bypassing all obstacles in its path. The final location of the orb is B Garage.
- This next tip will allow you to quietly get to A Lobby. To do this, you need to stand at the specified point, then aim your sight at a piece of the triangle on the door. Launch the teleport orb and… voila!!! You are in A Lobby.
- The third teleportation allows you to quickly move from B Tower to Screens. To do this, you need to stand on the edge of the corner of the B Tower next to the rope, and then aim your sight just below and to the right of the middle of the poster with the dinosaur. Now release the teleport orb and it will fly all the way to Screens.
- The fourth tip is not as clever as the previous ones, but sometimes it can be useful. It allows you to teleport from the attack spawn straight to A Site. To do this, you need to stand in a corner of the attack spawn and aim at the doorway (as shown in the video). The teleport orb will fly to A Site.
- The fifth tip is the exact opposite of the fourth one. It allows you to teleport Yoru from A Lobby to the above-mentioned tires. To perform this teleportation, you need to stand in the lower right corner of A Lobby and aim your sight at the bottom corner of the triangle on the door. The teleport orb will fly to the site spawn location.
- This sixth teleportation definitely won’t help at the beginning of a round, but it can be extremely effective in the middle. It’s best to use it when there are no opponents in Mid, otherwise they’ll spot your teleport orb and follow it. You’re certainly not going to be happy when you teleport Yoru and the whole enemy team is already waiting for you! So, to take advantage of this tip, you need to stand in the lower left corner of the elevators and aim as shown in the video. After releasing the teleport orb, it will fly to B Lobby.
- If you attempt this teleportation while your opponents are heading to B Site, they will definitely spot you and kill you accordingly. So you need to stand up, as shown in the video, and aim at the middle of the wall or thereabouts. Then release the teleport orb and it will lead you to the enemies’ spawn. 🙂
- This eighth tip will allow you to sneak past distracted opponents unnoticed. To do this, you need to stand in the lower right corner of Alley A and then, as shown in the video, release the orb. It will bypass obstacles and fly to B Garage.
Teleport Yoru to Enemy Spawn on Ascent
In order to teleport Yoru to your opponents’ base on the Ascent map, you need to:
- Stand close to the corner and aim at the spot below your feet between the gray and brown bricks (as shown in the video).
- After you release Yoru’s teleport orb, it will fly directly to the enemies’ spawn!
With this teleportation, you can take your enemies by surprise. But it’s very important that none of your enemies spot you beforehand, otherwise this plan is likely to fail.
Teleport Yoru to Enemy Spawn on Bind
My last tip in this article is for the teleport Yoru on Bind map. It will allow you to move quickly and without any loss of health from Long at B Site directly into Cave. To do this, you need to:
- Stand in the right corner of the portal on Long.
- Aim at the «gap» in the paint.
- After deploying the ability, you need to wait until just before it times out, and only then do you activate it.
- You’ll find yourself right inside Cave — next to the attack’s spawn.
It should be noted that without good shooting skills and an understanding of the mechanics of the game, these tips will be meaningless if a player can’t implement them properly.
I hope that these tips will give you a better understanding of Yoru’s abilities. There’s a lot to discover about Valorant’s new agent, and he presents many new gameplay possibilities. However, many players don’t seem to be taking advantage of them, choosing instead to use the most common skills. My advice is to use all this agent’s abilities, regardless of the map, then your chances of winning will be much higher.